Start 2018 off right by practicing introspection that will help you create and live the way you want!
In this intensive workshop, you’ll learn to awaken your highest potential with journaling and meditation.
Whether you’re a new or experienced journaler, this workshop is meant to help you realize abundance in all forms through the application of journaling techniques designed to help you identify your deepest truth, highest ideals and desires, as well as what you’d like to let go of.
Spiritually charged journaling techniques are taught to help you set high-minded intentions
and express your true Self, while meditation techniques allow you to give yourself time, space, and stillness to feel what is most important to you and who you truly are.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Profound journaling tips and techniques
- Where and how to start writing
- How to develop a regular journaling and meditation routine
- The science behind journaling, meditation and the brain
- How to release trauma through writing
- The relationship between writing and consciousness
- How to uplift your consciousness through journaling
- How to communicate with your highest Self
- How to realize your highest potential, manifesting success, happiness and love
- Discover new things about yourself
- All questions you have about journaling will be answered
8 a.m.: Breakfast (optional, $10)
9 a.m.: Intro to Journaling/Journaling and Awareness
10:20 a.m.: Break
10:40 a.m.: Journaling and the Brain/Journaling Best Practices
12 p.m.: Meditation (optional)
12:30 p.m.: Lunch (included)
1:30 p.m.: Self-Compassion and Journaling/Meditation and Journaling
3 p.m.: Break
3:15 p.m.: Energy Journaling/Intention Journaling and Action Plan
5-5:30 p.m.: Closing/Good-byes
6:30 p.m.: Dinner (optional, $10)
In this weekend intensive, you will learn to awaken your highest potential with journaling and meditation. Whether you’re a new or experienced journaler, this workshop is designed to help you unblock what might be keeping you from realizing your most authentic happiness and most expansive success by utilizing unique journaling techniques to identify what it is in your life that you’d like to let go of.
Inner Awakening Writing founder Melissa Hoon is a special guest at Leeza Villagomez's cleanse workshop and will teach a segment on journaling and meditation.